Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello!
My name is Beth Wooley and I am from Sebree, Kentucky; a graduate of Webster County High School and University of the Cumberlands.  I am currently working at the University of the Cumberlands as the Admistrative Assistant for the Health, Exercise and Sport Science Department as well as the Art Department.  I started working here in August 2006 after I graduated with my Bachelors Degree in Art.  I then entered into the Master of Arts in Teaching Program and have two classes to complete to finish the degree.  
I have been coaching cheerleading here at UC for 5 years, with next year being my 6th season.  The team cheers all home games for football and basketball as well as compete.  I love coaching these young adults; they are a ton of fun.  I enjoy pushing them and watching them reach their goals.  Being able to coach is one of the best parts of my day and year.

On my off time, the time that I get, I like to do anything, ANYTHING, with art; crafts count too.  I really enjoy all sports but mainly basketball (UK of course), football, and baseball.  If there are cheerleading or dance competitions on, you can catch me, for sure, watching them.   I have a cat named Tuffy who resembles a black and white spotted cow, minus being big because he's actually a small cat.  He gets some of my free time too!
 

2 comments:

  1. I coach cheerleading too! Nice to meet you, I'm starting my 13th year as coach but cheered at the college and all-star levels as well. We'll have to keep each other up to date with any cheer competitions on TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Where do you coach? It's definitely something that I enjoy, not sure what I would do with out cheerleading, as crazy as that may seem. Haha!

    ReplyDelete